Guided tours for groups of more than 15 people, school groups of all ages, large groups, associations… On this visit, equipped with telescopes and binoculars, our guides will teach and explain everything about Fuente de Piedra Lake (Laguna de Fuente de Piedra). We will access the best spots for bird watching, especially the majestic Greater Flamingo.
On this tour one or several guides will accompany the group showing the Fuente de Piedra Lagoon from the best points with telescopes and binoculars, explaining at all times what we are seeing.
On this tour for schools or collegues, we will show you the largest inland lake in Andalusia. After visiting the Visitor Center, we will visit the lake, observing the birds from the observatories that are scattered around it.
Measures due to COVID-19
Due to the exceptional circumstances we are experiencing due to the epidemic, we have taken a series of measures to prevent possible risks that may arise.
In the new normal phase
and following the recommendations of the authorities.
- The guided tours will take place in groups of a maximum of 25 people.
- In the activities the interpersonal safety distance of 1,5 m will be guaranteed.
- When the safety distance cannot be maintained, the use of gloves and mask will be mandatory (clients must bring them from home).
- The equipment (telescopes and binoculars) will be disinfected according to the hygienic-sanitary measures established after each use by the client.
- We will be able to serve visitors from all provinces and autonomous communities, as well as from other countries.
Information and bookings
Do you want to book a guided tour in the lake? Do you need more info? Do not hesitate to get in touch.