Statement: Guided tours starting again at the lake. Book now
29 May 2020
After the break due to the outbreak of COVID-19 and in accordance with the de-escalation measures, we communicate that we are starting our guided visits to the Lake of Fuente de Piedra.
Picture. Laguna de Fuente de Piedra, May 2020
From Fuente Piedra Visits we return to carry out our guided tours from June 1.
- The guided tours will take place in small groups of a maximum of 25 people.
- In the activities the interpersonal safety distance of 1,5 m will be guaranteed.
- It will be necessary to use a mask in those cases where it is mandatory (visitors must bring it from home).
- The equipment (telescopes and binoculars) will be disinfected according to the hygienic-sanitary measures established after each use by the client.
- We will be able to serve visitors from all provinces and autonomous communities, as well as from other countries.
We attend you in the usual channels (Telephone, WhatsApp, Email and Contact Form) to book a tour or ask any question:
Video. Laguna de Fuente de Piedra, May 2020
Updated on August 10, 2020